For those who are not familiar with the folks at OCZ, they are a company that takes mid to high-end computer components and makes them run faster. They also do a lot of hand picking of components to make sure that they get nothing but the best possible items for you. They are dedicated to those who want to overclock their systems, as well as those who are just wanting some of the most stable components available. They also have a reputation of keeping the prices of these items in a very reasonable range.
Now that we have an idea as to what we're dealing with here, it's time to take a look at one of their most recent offerings; namely the OCZ Titan II MX400 SE Video Card. In a nutshell, it's a card that runs on the GeForce2 MX400 chipset, has 5ns memory installed, and just to make sure that things stay cool, a Thermaltake Blue Orb cooler was added to the mix as well.
So now that we have your curiosity piqued, let's take a look at what this thing can really do
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- id Software: our next-gen engine has full Ryzen support
- Xiaomi could launch in the US in two years
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family