- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Package and Contents]
- Page 3 [The Card]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and PCMark]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - HD Tach]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - File Copy Test]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - HD Speed]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Game Loading Times]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Further Reading: Read and find more Storage content at our Storage reviews, guides and articles index page.
Do you get our RSS feed? Get It!
Got an opinion on this content? Post a comment below!
Latest Tech News Posts
- Self-destructing SSDs can be remotely destroyed from an SMS
- Samsung teases that it has given Apple a 'headstart for iPhone 7'
- Galaxy Note 4 has a large gap between its display, and metal frame
- German mag says it's banned from Apple events after BendGate coverage
- CDC confirms Ebola has arrived in the United States
- Samsung SE-218GN Slim External DVD Writer Review
- Front Panel Leads (Lian Li PC-A61B) and Asus Q Connector
- Can you boot off the ultra M.2 socket on the Z97 Extreme6?
- CPU/System fan fail to run coming out of sleep.
- Confused Over XFX Graphics Card Power Connections
- Sharkoon Announces Skiller PRO Gaming Keyboard
- TSMC Delivers First Fully Functional 16FinFET Networking Processor
- Samsung Starts Producing 3.2-Terabyte NVMe SSD Based on 3D V-NAND
- Cooler Master Announces Novatouch TKL Keyboard
- Micron Debuts the M600 Solid State Drives