Until recently, I had never heard of the company calling themselves "Antazone". A quick look at their website shows a newly formed group of folks who are looking to take on the enthusiast crowd with a product line of coolers, power supplies and enclosures. With so many products out there aiming at this niche market segment, it will be interesting to see how this new kid on the block handles the load.
Oh...what are we looking at today, you ask?
Today's contestant is their AS-C1000 HSF. We'll take a closer look in just a moment, but the depiction on the box above gives an idea that this company is putting a lot of stock in aesthetics. While this isn't a bad thing, we will also be taking a look at the performance of this product as well. One of our more popular questions while I was in the military went something like "They look good, but can they fight?", and I think this same concept applies here.
So relax for a bit as we take this new toy out of the box and see if it has more working for it besides a new look. After all, we're thinking of buying a cooler here, so we want to make sure it does a good job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Lexus covered its car in 41,999 programmable LED lights
- Nintendo Switch to have Gamecube Virtual Console games
- Sony's new add-on merges trading cards with mobile games
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel
- Western Digital introduces new 12TB and 14TB enterprise-class HDDs and SSDs