Until recently, I had never heard of the company calling themselves "Antazone". A quick look at their website shows a newly formed group of folks who are looking to take on the enthusiast crowd with a product line of coolers, power supplies and enclosures. With so many products out there aiming at this niche market segment, it will be interesting to see how this new kid on the block handles the load.
Oh...what are we looking at today, you ask?
Today's contestant is their AS-C1000 HSF. We'll take a closer look in just a moment, but the depiction on the box above gives an idea that this company is putting a lot of stock in aesthetics. While this isn't a bad thing, we will also be taking a look at the performance of this product as well. One of our more popular questions while I was in the military went something like "They look good, but can they fight?", and I think this same concept applies here.
So relax for a bit as we take this new toy out of the box and see if it has more working for it besides a new look. After all, we're thinking of buying a cooler here, so we want to make sure it does a good job.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- GA-Z170MX-Gaming 5 USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt not recognized
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition