"Frobot" - we wouldn't say he is the most handsome looking chap we have seen on a box but cool enough. This little character seems to be popping up on most of the boxes now from Palit and the new bright green color scheme looks overall pretty funky.
The front of the box is pretty standard. We can clearly see what model it is and some of the main features on the box - 256MB of memory, 256-bit, DDR-3, PCI Express and of course, SLI compatible. We can also see that included is a copy of Toca Race Driver which we have seen in a few Palit models now.
Turning the box over we have the run of the mill specs in a multitude of languages. The same box ships to a number of countries and to save a few dollars here and there Palit print one box for 12 different languages.
Moving to the inside of the box there isn't anything too out of the ordinary. Being a higher end card we have the molex to PCI Express connector that is needed if you can't offer direct power from your power supply. We also have a HDTV cable to make use of the TV Out compatibility offered by the card. Also included are two DVI to VGA connectors.
Paperwork wise we have only a single item (the quick installations guide) and we also have a driver CD and copy of Cyberlink PowerDVD. As we saw on the front of the box we also have a copy of Toca Race Driver 3 included.
The overall package isn't too shabby; it's very nice to see the full version game included. You get your standard copy of PowerDVD which is seen on so many cards now and the usual array of cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei and Leica establish new R&D center for VR and AR
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now