"Frobot" - we wouldn't say he is the most handsome looking chap we have seen on a box but cool enough. This little character seems to be popping up on most of the boxes now from Palit and the new bright green color scheme looks overall pretty funky.
The front of the box is pretty standard. We can clearly see what model it is and some of the main features on the box - 256MB of memory, 256-bit, DDR-3, PCI Express and of course, SLI compatible. We can also see that included is a copy of Toca Race Driver which we have seen in a few Palit models now.
Turning the box over we have the run of the mill specs in a multitude of languages. The same box ships to a number of countries and to save a few dollars here and there Palit print one box for 12 different languages.
Moving to the inside of the box there isn't anything too out of the ordinary. Being a higher end card we have the molex to PCI Express connector that is needed if you can't offer direct power from your power supply. We also have a HDTV cable to make use of the TV Out compatibility offered by the card. Also included are two DVI to VGA connectors.
Paperwork wise we have only a single item (the quick installations guide) and we also have a driver CD and copy of Cyberlink PowerDVD. As we saw on the front of the box we also have a copy of Toca Race Driver 3 included.
The overall package isn't too shabby; it's very nice to see the full version game included. You get your standard copy of PowerDVD which is seen on so many cards now and the usual array of cables.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand