The Palit 7900GS really has it all - Great overclocking, a full version game and an excellent price to boot.
If you're after something that doesn't break the bank this graphics card is a clear winner. Throw in the fact that SLI is available and you're got an absolute kick ass card for under $300. The XFX 7900GS offers very good overclocking performance but the Palit version manages to offer better numbers at a better price making it pretty much unbeatable in our books.
It clear that nVidia's new GeForce 7900GS GPU should be a good overclocking card as we have tested two cards now (with one that was bound for an end-users machine) and we've had tremendous success in this department. Soon nVidia will unveil their new and more expensive GeForce 7950GT so you might want to wait a little before making any buying decisions just yet.
While the high resolution tests show that the card is just behind the XFX there is no doubt that with moving to another overclocking tool that lets you achieve in excess of 1600MHz the Palit is going to come ahead. It clearly has to with the increased core speed.
Palit have managed to impressive us once again here at TweakTown with a product which isn't too over the top in terms of bells and whistles but offers very solid performance at a great price.
Easy to overclock
Full version game included
You need to overclock
Rating - 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Airbus wants to start testing flying cars this year
- Pokemon GO generated an insane $950 million in 2016
- Nintendo Switch will have 'steady pacing of content'
- Faraday Future stops factory construction to afford CES
- Switch's paid online is made to attract third-party devs
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99