The Palit 7900GS really has it all - Great overclocking, a full version game and an excellent price to boot.
If you're after something that doesn't break the bank this graphics card is a clear winner. Throw in the fact that SLI is available and you're got an absolute kick ass card for under $300. The XFX 7900GS offers very good overclocking performance but the Palit version manages to offer better numbers at a better price making it pretty much unbeatable in our books.
It clear that nVidia's new GeForce 7900GS GPU should be a good overclocking card as we have tested two cards now (with one that was bound for an end-users machine) and we've had tremendous success in this department. Soon nVidia will unveil their new and more expensive GeForce 7950GT so you might want to wait a little before making any buying decisions just yet.
While the high resolution tests show that the card is just behind the XFX there is no doubt that with moving to another overclocking tool that lets you achieve in excess of 1600MHz the Palit is going to come ahead. It clearly has to with the increased core speed.
Palit have managed to impressive us once again here at TweakTown with a product which isn't too over the top in terms of bells and whistles but offers very solid performance at a great price.
Easy to overclock
Full version game included
You need to overclock
Rating - 9.5 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Black Ops 3 mod tools enter open beta
- Elon Musk wants to colonize Mars
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- Backward compatible games now up on Xbox One store
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now