In true XFX style we have the funky X shaped box with our normal mean looking character on the front. We have all the main details and we can clearly see that the card is the Extreme model clocked at 480MHz.
We can also see that the card is PCI Express, comes with 256MB of DDR-3 memory and supports our normal array of technology like SLI and HDTV. The XFX line up have one of the better looking boxes on the market and it's nice and clear with all the important information on the front.
Moving to the back of the box we can get a sneak peak at the card along with a number of features that are supported. From first glance the card clearly resembles the GeForce 7900GT with what looks to be a similar PCB length, RAM layout and cooler.
Moving inside the box we have our normal line up of cables, S-Video cable for TV out, component cable for people who have a HDTV and two Molex to 6 pin PCI Express power. Also included are two DVI to VGA connectors.
Going to the paperwork side of things there isn't too much to get excited about. The only CD included is a driver but as always, we recommend you download the latest driver from the Internet. It would have been nice to see XFX bundle a game in the package as they are normally a slightly more expensive price - the overclock and bundle normally make this a little easier to swallow.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched