Arctic Silver has been the reigning champion in thermal interface materials for a pretty long time. This has let them control the prices they charge for their product with no real threats from other companies. That may change in the future.
ESG Associates has produced a product that is competitive in its level of performance. Even though it didn't beat down the reigning champ, it did manage to remain very close and is doing so at a greatly reduced cost to the end user.
Bottom line...If you're playing with a rig and have plans on overclocking in your future, then you should consider Nanotherm as a viable choice in TIM's.
Many applications in a single syringe
Slightly higher temps at 100% CPU usage
Rating - 8.5/10
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony making Wild Arms, Arc the Lad smartphone games
- The Last Guardian critics opinion wrap up and analysis
- Nolan confirms HBO's 'Westworld' won't return until 2018
- Oculus Touch officially available as of today
- Samsung Galaxy S8 will not include headphone jack
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand