A few weeks, Scott from ESG Associates contacted me. He was putting plans together to start selling a new thermal compound that would compete with the Arctic Silver line. He also asked me to review some samples of this new compound so that we could see if it worked as well as he had hoped it would.
Here's a snip from the original email that I received:
"The product, brand named "Nanotherm", is a true nanocomposite material that we've engineered to be a "best of class" thermal compound to compete directly against the premium thermal compounds like Arctic Silver, QuickSilver, etc. Our base formulation is a proprietary non-silicone based compound that will serve as the pilot product and the foundation material for a line of progressively thermally conductive interface compounds."
All this and the company is also planning for the price to be considerably lower than the competition. Sounded pretty impressive to me so I jumped right aboard and agreed to do some testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Wireless adapter lets you use Xbox One controller on Windows 10
- Facebook testing new video features
- Six new images show off Surface Pro 4 from every angle
- Save 97% On the Ultimate Data & Analytics Bundle
- Transition between zones 'is seamless' in The Division
- Star Wars Battlefront Open Beta GPU Performance Overview
- ASUS ZenBook Pro - ram
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the NEW CRONOS AD Premium Gaming Headset
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS