A few weeks, Scott from ESG Associates contacted me. He was putting plans together to start selling a new thermal compound that would compete with the Arctic Silver line. He also asked me to review some samples of this new compound so that we could see if it worked as well as he had hoped it would.
Here's a snip from the original email that I received:
"The product, brand named "Nanotherm", is a true nanocomposite material that we've engineered to be a "best of class" thermal compound to compete directly against the premium thermal compounds like Arctic Silver, QuickSilver, etc. Our base formulation is a proprietary non-silicone based compound that will serve as the pilot product and the foundation material for a line of progressively thermally conductive interface compounds."
All this and the company is also planning for the price to be considerably lower than the competition. Sounded pretty impressive to me so I jumped right aboard and agreed to do some testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched