A few weeks, Scott from ESG Associates contacted me. He was putting plans together to start selling a new thermal compound that would compete with the Arctic Silver line. He also asked me to review some samples of this new compound so that we could see if it worked as well as he had hoped it would.
Here's a snip from the original email that I received:
"The product, brand named "Nanotherm", is a true nanocomposite material that we've engineered to be a "best of class" thermal compound to compete directly against the premium thermal compounds like Arctic Silver, QuickSilver, etc. Our base formulation is a proprietary non-silicone based compound that will serve as the pilot product and the foundation material for a line of progressively thermally conductive interface compounds."
All this and the company is also planning for the price to be considerably lower than the competition. Sounded pretty impressive to me so I jumped right aboard and agreed to do some testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Extended 'Independence Day: Resurgence' trailer shares new secrets
- Uncharted 4 smashes Halo 5 in first week sales with 2.7 million units
- Anniversary Update will let Windows 10 run on more devices
- Homefront: The Revolution's CPU scaling is bugged
- Spotify matches Apple Music family plan pricing
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Enermax ETS-N30R-HE and ETS-N30R-TAA CPU Cooler Review
- GA-EP45-DS4 BIOS recovery
- MB J3710M + PCIe SATA controller = No POST
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs
- Lian Li announces new Ebonsteel Series PC cases
- G.SKILL announces 3200MHz breakthrough in DDR4 SO-DIMM high capacity memory kits
- Colorful releases the world's first GeForce GTX 1080 video card
- Zotac Zbox Mini PC has even smaller footprint with new PC stick