A few weeks, Scott from ESG Associates contacted me. He was putting plans together to start selling a new thermal compound that would compete with the Arctic Silver line. He also asked me to review some samples of this new compound so that we could see if it worked as well as he had hoped it would.
Here's a snip from the original email that I received:
"The product, brand named "Nanotherm", is a true nanocomposite material that we've engineered to be a "best of class" thermal compound to compete directly against the premium thermal compounds like Arctic Silver, QuickSilver, etc. Our base formulation is a proprietary non-silicone based compound that will serve as the pilot product and the foundation material for a line of progressively thermally conductive interface compounds."
All this and the company is also planning for the price to be considerably lower than the competition. Sounded pretty impressive to me so I jumped right aboard and agreed to do some testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Wasteland 3 announced, features co-op play
- Pay any price for this 12-course Microsoft Office bundle
- Backward compatible games now up on Xbox One store
- Battlefield 1 has shifting anthology style campaign
- Valve asked to pull No Man's Sky bullshots off Steam
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now