A few weeks, Scott from ESG Associates contacted me. He was putting plans together to start selling a new thermal compound that would compete with the Arctic Silver line. He also asked me to review some samples of this new compound so that we could see if it worked as well as he had hoped it would.
Here's a snip from the original email that I received:
"The product, brand named "Nanotherm", is a true nanocomposite material that we've engineered to be a "best of class" thermal compound to compete directly against the premium thermal compounds like Arctic Silver, QuickSilver, etc. Our base formulation is a proprietary non-silicone based compound that will serve as the pilot product and the foundation material for a line of progressively thermally conductive interface compounds."
All this and the company is also planning for the price to be considerably lower than the competition. Sounded pretty impressive to me so I jumped right aboard and agreed to do some testing.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is DX12 only, requires 8GB of RAM minimum
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's new patch improves multi-GPU performance
- PSN Flash Sale has Valentine's day inspired deals
- Facebook Messenger to support SMS soon, rumors indicate
- Class-action suit filed against Apple over iPhone error 53
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- more a what's your opinion on motherboard replacement re: asus 1225b
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives