High Quality AA and AF
Our high quality AA and AF tests let us separate the men from the boys and the ladies from the girls. If the graphics cards weren't struggling before, they will start to now.
While 3DMark05 showed the Radeon X1900GT beating the 7900GT quite easily, when we turn on AA and AF we see that performance is a lot closer with the higher resolutions tests showing the cards scoring almost the same. Also with these settings we see that SLI shows a larger improvement due to the amount of strain on the graphics cards.
The low resolution AA and AF tests show what we saw in our other Lost Coast results. While we do see the 7900GT cards come out ahead, we don't see any performance gains with SLI here.
Finally, moving onto Serious Sam 2 in the high quality area, we can clearly see that both SLI is working and that the 7900GT has a significant lead over the ATI Radeon X1900GT.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ZTE launches Blade MAX 3: Available in the US for $200
- Kingdom Hearts 3 may release in 2019
- Google Pixel 2 devices to feature Snapdragon 835
- Fisker to unveil their new electric car in August
- New Friday the 13th game slashes PC, consoles this May
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family