Palit is a brand we have never looked at in the past - most of the time they just snuck under the TweakTown radar, since in the past they focused mostly on their OEM and ODM business. However within the past 12 months, things have changed.
In the enthusiast area people began to hear the name Palit pop up more and more once they acquired Gainward as well as taking over XpertVision's retail business. While Gainward have always introduced overclocked models, it seems that this influence has filtered down to the Palit series, as they are producing some interesting products these days.
The particular graphics card we are looking at today is a GeForce 7900GT although not your normal 7900GT - it comes with an overclocked core and 512MB of memory. It's priced at under $500 AUD (about $375 USD) and is gaining a lot of attention at the moment.
We are going to follow a pretty standard layout for the Palit 7900GT testing except we have another new edition into our benchmarking suite this time around. First of all, let's take a look at the package and the card.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V now ready for pre-load on PSN and Steam in NA
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives