Game Level Loading Times
Here we manually time (with a stop watch) game level loading times.
We loaded our test maps in Half Life 2, Doom 3, F.E.A.R. and Quake 4. We did the tests over three attempts on each and used the average time to give a fair example. Due to the human factor, there is a light reaction time delay because no one is able to hit the button on the exact millisecond, however, all were right on the point of full load in each map.
In real world game level loading times, we see little difference between the various hard drive configurations.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch map editor, highlight savings are coming soon
- GTX 1080 Ti hits 3GHz on LN2, all on reference PCB
- Mass Effect: Andromeda has a $100 microtransaction
- Sony still planning more 'Ghostbusters' films
- Fallout 4 might be the killer game VR desparately needs
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter