Foxconn is one of the most synonymous names in computing technologies. Most of the sockets that you find on a motherboard are produced by Foxconn. Sockets like CPU interface sockets, PCI Express slots and just about every other interface socket you can imagine.
Foxconn now has another department on its hands - a retail channel division devoted to producing motherboard, chassis, power supplies, coolers and virtually anything devoted to computers.
Foxconn, not more than a year or more ago, purchased the manufacturing capabilities from Leadtek which included the rights to produce motherboards under the Winfast name. Winfast was a trademark name for Leadtek motherboard and graphics cards but now this name belongs to Foxconn.
Today we are testing one of Foxconn's newest motherboards for the HTPC market. Designed with nVidia's latest 6150 chipset for Socket 939 AMD processors and based on a Micro ATX form factor, this board is designed to take the HTPC world by storm but will it do it?
Let's have a look.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Project CARS 2 latest screenshots look amazing
- BlackBerry announces KEYone, with Pixel's camera sensor
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications