Seagate Momentus 5400.3 Specifications
Maximum External Interface: 100MB/s (ATA-100)
Sustained Internal: 44MB/s
Average Seek Time: 12ms
Average Latency: 5.6ms
Revolutions Per Minute: 5400 RPM
Bytes per Sector: 512
Logical CHS: 92,049/16/63
Recording Method: Perpendicular
Startup Current 5v Amperage: 1.0
Seek: 2.0 Watts
Read/Write: 2.0/1.8 watts
Idle/Standby: 0.8/0.2 watts
Operating Temperature (°C): 0 - 60
Nonoperating Temperature (°C): -40 - 70
Operating Shock: 2 msec (Gs): 350
Nonoperating Shock: 1 msec (Gs): 900
Idle: 2.3 Bells
Performance Seek: 2.9 Bells
Height: (mm): 9.5
Width: (mm): 69.85
Depth: (mm): 100.2
Weight: (g): 102
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system