Seagate Momentus 5400.3 Specifications
Maximum External Interface: 100MB/s (ATA-100)
Sustained Internal: 44MB/s
Average Seek Time: 12ms
Average Latency: 5.6ms
Revolutions Per Minute: 5400 RPM
Bytes per Sector: 512
Logical CHS: 92,049/16/63
Recording Method: Perpendicular
Startup Current 5v Amperage: 1.0
Seek: 2.0 Watts
Read/Write: 2.0/1.8 watts
Idle/Standby: 0.8/0.2 watts
Operating Temperature (°C): 0 - 60
Nonoperating Temperature (°C): -40 - 70
Operating Shock: 2 msec (Gs): 350
Nonoperating Shock: 1 msec (Gs): 900
Idle: 2.3 Bells
Performance Seek: 2.9 Bells
Height: (mm): 9.5
Width: (mm): 69.85
Depth: (mm): 100.2
Weight: (g): 102
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony teases new PlayStation console?
- Final Fantasy XV comes to PC in 2018, NVIDIA optimized
- Pre-ordered Note8 to come with a free 360 camera
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect