Overall this was simply the quickest full installation of a machine I've ever performed (even with stopping to take pictures!).
The only thing which was slightly disappointing was the side panel with the four fan mountings. It's not incredibly bulky, but I had a Scythe Ninja heatsink on my CPU and I couldn't slide the motherboard unit back in as the side panel jutted in and collided with the thermal tower. Luckily the panel has the same spring-loaded hinges as the front door so it popped right off and that got past that particular problem. However once the motherboard tray was back in and I put the panel back on, it got in the way of the heatsink again and wouldn't close. I had little option but to the leave it off.
Admittedly, the Scythe Ninja is a bit of a monster, so it's unlikely that most people will experience problems, but if you have a large heatsink it's something to watch out for.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft hints AC Origins' RPG elements will be monetized
- Google Pixel XL 2 looks amazing in the new concept video
- GIVEAWAY: ASUS Cerberus V2 Gaming Headset
- Samsung reveals the Galaxy Note8 launch date
- LG Launches Q8, mini version of the V20
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4