ATI has now started to mass ship its Xpress 3200 Crossfire chipsets and it has picked up quite a following for the Crossfire crowd, mostly because of its dual PCI Express x16 interfaces for graphics cards. Whatever it is, it's clear that the battle between ATI and nVidia is heating up even more. ATI has one major advantage over nVidia and that is ATI has given support to Intel with the 975X chipset to support Crossfire. Though Intel only offers twin PCI-E x8 ports, we can expect to see this change with the next chipset revision - 985X will most likely give the Crossfire platform another dual PCI-E x16 partner.
ASUS is the motherboard manufacturer to watch these days. Beginning as a desktop and workstation only manufacturer, ASUS has pulled all the stops to become the most well known and most trusted motherboard platform on the market.
ASUS has put out more motherboards than any other company out there, with support for every chipset that comes on the market of value, including ones like SiS and ULi. ASUS can be a truly valuable partner.
ASUS has now adopted the latest Crossfire chipset, the Xpress 3200 onto its new high-end Crossfire platform, known as the A8R32-MVP. ASUS has clams that this is the ultimate in Crossfire boards. Will these big, bold claims hold true?
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Package and Contents]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [Overclocking]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - 3DMark06]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 13 [Benchmarks - F.E.A.R.]
- Page 14 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 15 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV comes to PC in 2018, NVIDIA optimized
- Pre-ordered Note8 to come with a free 360 camera
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect