Vantec has been making cooling products for a good while now, but their history was more grounded around making economy type heatsinks and fans. That is, of course, until they decided to capitalize on the high-powered heatsink market that came alive with the advent of the Thunderbird processors.
So Vantec came out with a very solid aluminum heatsink that was originally just known as the Vantec Socket A HSF. It was a sturdy unit that had a monstrous Delta fan mounted on top of it. It provided cooling that was nearly as good as the GlobalWin line, but cost a good deal less.
When the copper heatsinks became popular, Vantec answered the call one more time and produced this sink, the CCK-6035D. There are a number of copper units out there, so let's find out how the Vantec unit compares with its competitors
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent