In The Box
When you break through the plastic wrap and get to the goodies hidden inside, you'll be greeted with several items. Besides the TV board itself, you get a remote control (with batteries no less), all necessary cabling to handle the features of the product, a driver disk, two additional program disks, an antenna for the radio functions, a user manual and a short PCI bracket for those needing to install inside a small enclosure.
Before we dig too deeply into the board itself, we'll take a quick look at the peripheral accessories to give us an idea of what we can expect.
As I mentioned earlier, you have all the cables you need to handle the task at hand. Going in order of the pictured items above we have an infrared receiver (for the remote control), power crossover cable (to allow for remote PC startup), the FM radio antenna, an S-Video breakout cable set, standard RCA crossover cabling in case you need to have separate sound going into your audio board, and a cable connection converter.
The software package that comes with the H900 device consists not only of the drivers for the card, but other handy utilities and programs as well.
The driver pack loads not only the drivers but also the utilities necessary to make use of this multimedia device. We'll dig a little deeper into these in a bit, though.
The other 2 disks contain programs that you may or may not have a desire for. VideoStudio and MovieFactory are included to help you make the most of any data you save to disk. These programs will help you crop and edit video data for a more professional look. Since these are stand alone products as well as a part of the included software bundle, we won't be going into depth on these programs.
Since it would be entirely too much to ask for us to actually move a mouse and change a channel, Compro has included a remote control that allows you to utilize all of this board's functions. What is even more surprising is the addition of batteries.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- 2K Games lays out five-year plan, wants one AAA a year
- ASUS hints dual camera in 1st official ZenFone 4 teaser
- Samsung reportedly decides on the Galaxy S9 screen size
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4