Both boxes for the X1900's are very similar. While both use the same images, the XTX has a pink tinge to it while the master card has a blue tinge. The front of the box also shows us our main specifications: 512MB DDR3, PCI Express, HDTV, 2x Dual Link DVI and VIVO on the XTX.
Turning the box over we can see they both are very similar as well, main features can be found along the bottom with extended specifications on both card taking up majority of the box. The master card shows us what is needed to run CrossFire.
Paperwork wise there is a manual and a leaflet that gives you a warning on the kind of power supply needed for the X1900XT(X) by itself and in CrossFire.
Included in the package are a bucket load of cables which include the VIVO cable, RCA cable, S Video cable, HDTV out cable and two DVI to VGA connectors.
There are three CD's included in the package: the Driver CD, PowerDVD and a DVD which comes with a few handy applications and games.
The master card comes with fewer cables and doesn't come with PowerDVD but this is a good idea since if you're buying the master card you shouldn't need all the extras which helps drop the price a tad.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood