Both boxes for the X1900's are very similar. While both use the same images, the XTX has a pink tinge to it while the master card has a blue tinge. The front of the box also shows us our main specifications: 512MB DDR3, PCI Express, HDTV, 2x Dual Link DVI and VIVO on the XTX.
Turning the box over we can see they both are very similar as well, main features can be found along the bottom with extended specifications on both card taking up majority of the box. The master card shows us what is needed to run CrossFire.
Paperwork wise there is a manual and a leaflet that gives you a warning on the kind of power supply needed for the X1900XT(X) by itself and in CrossFire.
Included in the package are a bucket load of cables which include the VIVO cable, RCA cable, S Video cable, HDTV out cable and two DVI to VGA connectors.
There are three CD's included in the package: the Driver CD, PowerDVD and a DVD which comes with a few handy applications and games.
The master card comes with fewer cables and doesn't come with PowerDVD but this is a good idea since if you're buying the master card you shouldn't need all the extras which helps drop the price a tad.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i9-7960X benchmarks: 16C/32T 'Skylake-X' CPU
- Intel's new Core i7-8700K CPU detailed, 6C/12T @ 4.3GHz?
- GTA parent company's indie segment is making AAA games
- The Rock and Apple announce a movie co-starring...Siri?!
- A view from space: How Tesla Gigafactory grew in a year
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4