Both boxes for the X1900's are very similar. While both use the same images, the XTX has a pink tinge to it while the master card has a blue tinge. The front of the box also shows us our main specifications: 512MB DDR3, PCI Express, HDTV, 2x Dual Link DVI and VIVO on the XTX.
Turning the box over we can see they both are very similar as well, main features can be found along the bottom with extended specifications on both card taking up majority of the box. The master card shows us what is needed to run CrossFire.
Paperwork wise there is a manual and a leaflet that gives you a warning on the kind of power supply needed for the X1900XT(X) by itself and in CrossFire.
Included in the package are a bucket load of cables which include the VIVO cable, RCA cable, S Video cable, HDTV out cable and two DVI to VGA connectors.
There are three CD's included in the package: the Driver CD, PowerDVD and a DVD which comes with a few handy applications and games.
The master card comes with fewer cables and doesn't come with PowerDVD but this is a good idea since if you're buying the master card you shouldn't need all the extras which helps drop the price a tad.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- REALLY NEED Help Intel Management Engine
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent