Specifications of the Gigabyte 8N-SLI Royal
Supports Intel Pentium 4 500 - 600 Series LGA775
Supports Intel Pentium 4 Extreme Edition LGA 775
Supports Intel Pentium D 800 Series LGA775
Supports Intel Celeron D 300 Series LGA775
nVidia nForce 4 Intel Edition SLI
nForce 4 CK19 Northbridge
nForce 4 MCP04 Southbridge
Hypertransport @ 800Mhz.
4 DDR-2 SDRAM 240pin DIMM Sockets
Supports DDR2-400, 533, 667
64/128Bit Dual Channel
Supports up to 8GB Total Memory (4x 2GB)
Netburst Micro Architecture
2 PCI Express x16
2 PCI Express x1
3 Parallel ATA port supporting 6 IDE Drives
6 Serial ATA ports
2 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
8 USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
1 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
1 RCA SPDIF Output Port
1 Toslink SPDIF Output
6 Stereo Audio Ports
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google's Daydream now available in two additional colors
- Death Stranding's engine optimized for 4K on PS4 Pro
- PlayStation Experience 2016: watch here live
- SpaceX plans first launch since September's explosion
- Final Fantasy XV first impressions
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset