It isn't a mystery to us that nVidia has released a second nForce 4 Intel Edition chipset. nVidia has had a track record of not getting it perfect the first time around, but we have to give it to the 3D giant - they are always willing to fix a flop, and this is one of the times we are happy to see a new revision.
The original nForce 4 Intel Edition was plagued with a few major problems. The first was that it still needed to use two PCI Express x8 slots to get SLI, rather than using two PCI-E x16 slots like it was originally planned to have. The most important flaw was compatibility with Intel's top of the line processors. nForce 4 Intel Edition would not work with the Intel Pentium Extreme Edition Dual Core with Hyper-Threading CPU's, it would simply result in a locked up system after about 20 minutes of use.
The new nForce 4 Intel Edition x16 has come to the party to remedy the problems of the past, and today we have ASUS's offering on the table. So come with us to have a gander at the ASUS P5N32-SLI motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- John Romero pauses Blackroom Kickstarter to finish gameplay demo
- BioWare sets up a goose cam, starts naming the geese Dragon Age names
- Learn How to Build 14 Android Apps for $17
- Nintendo NX represents a 'new way of thinking' about console hardware
- Battlefield 5's world premiere set for May 6
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched