It isn't a mystery to us that nVidia has released a second nForce 4 Intel Edition chipset. nVidia has had a track record of not getting it perfect the first time around, but we have to give it to the 3D giant - they are always willing to fix a flop, and this is one of the times we are happy to see a new revision.
The original nForce 4 Intel Edition was plagued with a few major problems. The first was that it still needed to use two PCI Express x8 slots to get SLI, rather than using two PCI-E x16 slots like it was originally planned to have. The most important flaw was compatibility with Intel's top of the line processors. nForce 4 Intel Edition would not work with the Intel Pentium Extreme Edition Dual Core with Hyper-Threading CPU's, it would simply result in a locked up system after about 20 minutes of use.
The new nForce 4 Intel Edition x16 has come to the party to remedy the problems of the past, and today we have ASUS's offering on the table. So come with us to have a gander at the ASUS P5N32-SLI motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD