We haven't seen anything from GeCube around the labs in a while but now that a new card has made its way to our door step, we are glad to find that it's a brand spanking new X1800XT. As we're in the holiday season, we have to say... "Hang on, I deserve something for myself..." We don't doubt that the X1800XT is going to make its way on to a lot of wish lists and the question is which one is right for you.
GeCube have always been one of our favorite ATI partners offering one of the cheaper cards on the market but not sacrificing quality. They have made some very cool products that have stood out over the past few years and have just generally been an all round good graphics card product.
While GeCube have released four variations of the Radeon X1800XT, we have the standard version with 512MB. There is also a standard version with 256MB and two "Extreme" versions with an increased core and memory speed which utilize 256MB and 512MB of onboard memory. Hopefully we will get a chance to look at the extreme version next year but in the mean time we will be looking at this bad boy.
In our normal graphics card review fashion we will look at the package, the card and get onto what everyone is really interested in - the benchmarks.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Bethesda just release its own uPlay-like games launcher?
- Dark Souls developer's next game will be on PlayStation VR
- AMD's upcoming Radeon R9 M480 rocks a Polaris 11 GPU
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare ARG reveals faction details
- PNY launches its new GeForce GTX 950/GTX 960 XLR8 OC series
- AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition (RSCE) 16.4.2 Overview
- Sabertooth Z170 S - Accessory fan
- C2750D4I BMC Self Test Status Failure
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched