Version and / or Patch Used: Build 120
Developer Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com
Product Homepage: http://www.futuremark.com/products/3dmark05/
3DMark05 is the latest version in the popular 3DMark "Gamers Benchmark" series. It includes a complete set of DX9 benchmarks which tests Shader Model 2.0 and higher.
For more information on the 3DMark05 benchmark, we recommend you read our preview here.
3DMark05 at the lower resolutions shows that the cards are a little closer to each other but the Galaxy 512MB GTX goes ahead of the X1800XT without any trouble at all.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017