The Package and Contents
Under the recently purchased Winfast name that Foxconn now own, we have what they call their motherboard line up. This can be seen extremely easily on the box, as you can see below. Apart from this and the model number, there isn't a lot of information on the front of the box.
Turning the box over we can see listed some of the "Super Technology" that is used throughout the motherboard. Because the box is quite simple they can use the same board throughout a large motherboard line up, without having to design and manufacture new boxes for every motherboard, which means Foxconn help keep the price down.
Opening up the box we don't have a lot included - since the motherboard was quite an early sample the driver CD included is on your standard run of the mill blank CD. Apart from this we have an IDE cable, floppy cable, SATA cable, IO plate and molex to SATA power connector. Just the basics but enough to get you started.
The motherboard also features onboard video and this particular model offers TV Out. Below is the adapter that plugs into your motherboard and offers S-Video TV out functionality thanks to the power of the HTPC based nVidia chipset.
The motherboard package is quite light but with Foxconn's focus being on cheap yet good quality motherboards, we can't expect bucket loads of extras that we probably won't use anyway.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Package and Contents]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - CPU Overclocking]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse