The Package and Contents
Under the recently purchased Winfast name that Foxconn now own, we have what they call their motherboard line up. This can be seen extremely easily on the box, as you can see below. Apart from this and the model number, there isn't a lot of information on the front of the box.
Turning the box over we can see listed some of the "Super Technology" that is used throughout the motherboard. Because the box is quite simple they can use the same board throughout a large motherboard line up, without having to design and manufacture new boxes for every motherboard, which means Foxconn help keep the price down.
Opening up the box we don't have a lot included - since the motherboard was quite an early sample the driver CD included is on your standard run of the mill blank CD. Apart from this we have an IDE cable, floppy cable, SATA cable, IO plate and molex to SATA power connector. Just the basics but enough to get you started.
The motherboard also features onboard video and this particular model offers TV Out. Below is the adapter that plugs into your motherboard and offers S-Video TV out functionality thanks to the power of the HTPC based nVidia chipset.
The motherboard package is quite light but with Foxconn's focus being on cheap yet good quality motherboards, we can't expect bucket loads of extras that we probably won't use anyway.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Package and Contents]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - CPU Overclocking]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Win 'Gold' in our Blu-ray giveway!
- LG V30 could have sliding dual displays
- Qualcomm and LG working on Snapdragon 845 for the LG G7
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017