The Package and Contents
Under the recently purchased Winfast name that Foxconn now own, we have what they call their motherboard line up. This can be seen extremely easily on the box, as you can see below. Apart from this and the model number, there isn't a lot of information on the front of the box.
Turning the box over we can see listed some of the "Super Technology" that is used throughout the motherboard. Because the box is quite simple they can use the same board throughout a large motherboard line up, without having to design and manufacture new boxes for every motherboard, which means Foxconn help keep the price down.
Opening up the box we don't have a lot included - since the motherboard was quite an early sample the driver CD included is on your standard run of the mill blank CD. Apart from this we have an IDE cable, floppy cable, SATA cable, IO plate and molex to SATA power connector. Just the basics but enough to get you started.
The motherboard also features onboard video and this particular model offers TV Out. Below is the adapter that plugs into your motherboard and offers S-Video TV out functionality thanks to the power of the HTPC based nVidia chipset.
The motherboard package is quite light but with Foxconn's focus being on cheap yet good quality motherboards, we can't expect bucket loads of extras that we probably won't use anyway.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Package and Contents]
- Page 4 [The Motherboard]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and Sandra]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark03]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 3DMark05]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Quake 4]
- Page 11 [Benchmarks - Far Cry]
- Page 12 [Benchmarks - CPU Overclocking]
- Page 13 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Paint killed off with new Creators Update
- The new iPhone 8 might be all about AR
- Apple sued by insurance company for alleged iPhone fire
- You can now get Xiaomi Mi 6 with 9,000 mAh battery
- Note8 color options leak: Samsung to introduce Deep Blue
- Maximum ratio (x39) with 4,06GHz for i7 4770 on GA Z87X-UD3H?
- Supermicro SuperO Booster Software Guide
- How to make one network using 2 routers
- Lian-Li DK02 Watercooling and dimensions
- ASUS X200 CA 1.0 should camera appear in system in control panel?
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4