Specifications of the ASUS K8N-DL
Supports 1 or 2 AMD Opteron 1xx, 2xx 4xx or 8xx Series (2Ghz HT)
Supports Single AMD Athlon 64 FX 51 Processor
Supports AMD Opteron Dual Core CPU Series
nVidia nForce 4 Professional
Single Chip nForce 4 Professional
2Ghz HT Link to CPU's onboard Northbridge.
6 DDR SDRAM 186pin DIMM Sockets
Supports DDR-266/333/400Mhz ECC Registered DIMMS only
64/128Bit Dual Channel
Supports up to 16GB Total Memory
200Mhz Internal CPU to Memory Controller
2Ghz CPU HT link to External Northbridge
Hyper Transport Technology
1 PCI Express x16
1 PCI Express x1
2 Parallel ATA port supporting 4 IDE Drives
8 Serial ATA ports
1 Gigabit Ethernet Port
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
10 USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear accessible,
1 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
2 SPDIF Ports
1 Firewire-400 Port
6 Stereo Audio Ports
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 mobile game to feature microtransactions galore
- Bitcoin reaches record high pricing of $4500
- Ethereum difficulty squeezing out the small miners
- Destiny 2's day one update already confirmed
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes