ASUS is the name on just about every enthusiast's wish list of motherboards. Of late, there is hardly a chipset out that ASUS hasn't managed to make a board for, and with its premium line for the ultimate in PC power, you would be hard pressed to look past an ASUS motherboard - but what about servers?
Something where stability and reliability is needed more than extreme overclocking and tweaking. ASUS has delved into this market for both Intel and AMD.
We have already taken a look at one of ASUS's Xeon based boards in the past, now its time to start looking at something for the AMD sector, based on the latest chipset to support the AMD Opteron CPU's, the nForce 4 Professional.
Today we are fortunate enough to take a look at the ASUS K8N-DL along with two AMD Opteron 251 based CPU's. How will this platform compare to that of the nForce Ultra for the desktop with the AMD Athlon 4000+? Let's find out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives