X-Bit Labs File Copy Test
Version and / or Patch Used: 0.5.3
Developer Homepage: http://www.xbitlabs.com
Product Homepage: http://www.xbitlabs.com/articles/storage/display/fc-test.html
X-Bit Labs File Copy Test is a real world benchmark used to measure the performance of IDE subsystems. In this test, we time how long it takes to copy 2.3GB worth of data (four x 590MB files) onto the same hard disk drive with File Copy Test program optimizations disabled to help provide the most accurate time possible.
Here we can see that the results are almost identical between the Seagate 7200.8 and 7200.9. This is quite possibly because the drive isn't going though the SATA buses as much since the partitions are on the same drive.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ: 31.5-inch 1440p 144Hz FreeSync
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1070 Katana: hands-on with the ninja
- GALAX GeForce GTX 1080 Ti HOF Limited Edition detailed
- GALAX shows off GTX 1080 Ti HOF OC Lab Edition
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning Z in detail
- Intel Introduces X299, Kabylake-X, and Skylake-X
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- HyperX expand DDR4 memory with higher density kits up to 4,000MHz
- Western Digital to deliver world's first client solid state drives with 64-layer 3D NAND technology
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card