Computer enclosures have come a long way since the drab beige cases of yesteryear. Gone are the plain steel boxes whose only job was to sit calmly under your desk. With the rising popularity of themed designs, companies have gone out of their way to try to accommodate a growing customer base.
Enter SANSUN, a Chinese company that has been in the IT field for several years, but has just recently moved into the area of enclosures, keyboards and mice. This brings us to the topic of the day, the BAT case. While the initial visual reaction is favorable, we're going to delve a little deeper and take a look at things like construction, features and user friendliness.
So kick up your heels and relax for a few minutes as we take a look at one of the newer concept cases to hit the market, the SANSUN BAT enclosure.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google eyeing off massive new complex in San Jose
- World of Tanks running on Xbox One X at 4K
- Uber CEO resigns after months of controversy
- LA Noire might get remastered with first-person, VR mode
- Lenovo teases notebook with flexible display
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3000 32GB Memory Kit Review
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced