Computer enclosures have come a long way since the drab beige cases of yesteryear. Gone are the plain steel boxes whose only job was to sit calmly under your desk. With the rising popularity of themed designs, companies have gone out of their way to try to accommodate a growing customer base.
Enter SANSUN, a Chinese company that has been in the IT field for several years, but has just recently moved into the area of enclosures, keyboards and mice. This brings us to the topic of the day, the BAT case. While the initial visual reaction is favorable, we're going to delve a little deeper and take a look at things like construction, features and user friendliness.
So kick up your heels and relax for a few minutes as we take a look at one of the newer concept cases to hit the market, the SANSUN BAT enclosure.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Halo 5 requires 60GB of HDD space on Xbox One
- Allison Road abandons Kickstarter, as it has found itself a publisher
- Check out this awesome 'Back to the Future' vinyl box set
- Ronda Rousey's 'Road House' remake finds its director
- Square Enix could crowdfund the localization of its Japanese games
- Open Hour Gecko TV Box Review
- z87 killer no display after new installation ((URGENT))
- Z170 Raid Setup Post Win7x64 Install to M.2
- airflow questions for lian li pco-6 case
- eee 1000H BIOS stuck + BIOS flash problems
- Kingston Announces the HyperX Cloud Mav Edition Headset
- Super Talent Releases New 128GB USB 2.0 Pico C Drives
- EK Releases Full-coverage Water Block for Intel 750 Series PCIe SSD
- ASUSTOR Launches 31 Series, Economical and Powerful 4K Multimedia NAS
- GELID Announces the GC-Pro Thermal Compound