OCZ PC5400 DDR-2 SDRAM
Specifications from the OCZ website:
512MB and 1GB modules
Also available in 1GB (2X512) and 2GB (2X1024) dual channel optimized kits
Gold Mirrored Copper Heatspreader
1.8 Volts (up to 2.2 Volts with EVP)
240 Pin DIMM
OCZ Enhanced Latency Technology
2.2V EVP - OCZ's unique Extended Voltage Protection feature allows PC2-5400 modules to handle voltages up to 2.2V ±5% and still be covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
The OCZ DDR-2 memory resembles its DDR brother, so there are virtually no distinguishing marks between the two modules. The modules that were sent to us were PC2-5400 Gold, "OCZ DDR2 PC2-5400 Gold Series" if you want to be exact. These modules are specifically optimised for the Intel Pentium 4 925XE chipsets for extreme performance, as well as the 955X chipset for speeds up to around 800MHz, if you're lucky.
The dual channel kit OCZ supplied us with was a 2GB (2x 1GB Module) Enhanced Latency Gold edition pack. These modules are tested to run in Dual Channel at 667MHz and beyond. With loose latencies, you will be able to push the modules beyond their rated speed. OCZ also includes its EVP or Extended Voltage Protection warranty on the DDR-2 up to 2.2v. While this may seem low, remember DDR-2 operates at 1.8v standard, which makes this quite a jump in voltage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance