OCZ PC5400 DDR-2 SDRAM
Specifications from the OCZ website:
512MB and 1GB modules
Also available in 1GB (2X512) and 2GB (2X1024) dual channel optimized kits
Gold Mirrored Copper Heatspreader
1.8 Volts (up to 2.2 Volts with EVP)
240 Pin DIMM
OCZ Enhanced Latency Technology
2.2V EVP - OCZ's unique Extended Voltage Protection feature allows PC2-5400 modules to handle voltages up to 2.2V ±5% and still be covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
The OCZ DDR-2 memory resembles its DDR brother, so there are virtually no distinguishing marks between the two modules. The modules that were sent to us were PC2-5400 Gold, "OCZ DDR2 PC2-5400 Gold Series" if you want to be exact. These modules are specifically optimised for the Intel Pentium 4 925XE chipsets for extreme performance, as well as the 955X chipset for speeds up to around 800MHz, if you're lucky.
The dual channel kit OCZ supplied us with was a 2GB (2x 1GB Module) Enhanced Latency Gold edition pack. These modules are tested to run in Dual Channel at 667MHz and beyond. With loose latencies, you will be able to push the modules beyond their rated speed. OCZ also includes its EVP or Extended Voltage Protection warranty on the DDR-2 up to 2.2v. While this may seem low, remember DDR-2 operates at 1.8v standard, which makes this quite a jump in voltage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch may use 4GB LPDDR4 1600MHz RAM
- 'Never Go Back' with our 'Jack Reacher' Blu-ray giveaway
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league