OCZ PC5400 DDR-2 SDRAM
Specifications from the OCZ website:
512MB and 1GB modules
Also available in 1GB (2X512) and 2GB (2X1024) dual channel optimized kits
Gold Mirrored Copper Heatspreader
1.8 Volts (up to 2.2 Volts with EVP)
240 Pin DIMM
OCZ Enhanced Latency Technology
2.2V EVP - OCZ's unique Extended Voltage Protection feature allows PC2-5400 modules to handle voltages up to 2.2V ±5% and still be covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
The OCZ DDR-2 memory resembles its DDR brother, so there are virtually no distinguishing marks between the two modules. The modules that were sent to us were PC2-5400 Gold, "OCZ DDR2 PC2-5400 Gold Series" if you want to be exact. These modules are specifically optimised for the Intel Pentium 4 925XE chipsets for extreme performance, as well as the 955X chipset for speeds up to around 800MHz, if you're lucky.
The dual channel kit OCZ supplied us with was a 2GB (2x 1GB Module) Enhanced Latency Gold edition pack. These modules are tested to run in Dual Channel at 667MHz and beyond. With loose latencies, you will be able to push the modules beyond their rated speed. OCZ also includes its EVP or Extended Voltage Protection warranty on the DDR-2 up to 2.2v. While this may seem low, remember DDR-2 operates at 1.8v standard, which makes this quite a jump in voltage.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Extreme9 3 way crossfirex
- Kingston HyperX Savage 64GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse