We all know by now who OCZ are and what they offer. OCZ have been one of the biggest names in extreme overclocking products for quite some time now. They base their products around pure performance, enthusiasts and overclocking artists. Most of us know them for their memory products, but OCZ has branched out further than this since their humble beginnings of just coolers and thermal paste.
We have been privy to quite a few OCZ products, some have been good, some have made us wonder why they were ever released and some have just made us want to bow down to the expertise and shier amazement that OCZ was able to put out these products.
Today we are taking a look at some of OCZ's fastest memory on the market. First off we have the AMD Athlon 64's pride and joy, PC4800 DDR SDRAM with the branding "EL Platinum Limited Edition". After this we also have the Pentium 4's ultimate companion - low latency DDR-2 SDRAM at 667MHz with the branding "EL Gold Edition".
Just how do they stack up? Let's take a look and see as we take a quick look at the modules, how well they overclock and how DDR fairs against DDR-2.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS