We all know by now who OCZ are and what they offer. OCZ have been one of the biggest names in extreme overclocking products for quite some time now. They base their products around pure performance, enthusiasts and overclocking artists. Most of us know them for their memory products, but OCZ has branched out further than this since their humble beginnings of just coolers and thermal paste.
We have been privy to quite a few OCZ products, some have been good, some have made us wonder why they were ever released and some have just made us want to bow down to the expertise and shier amazement that OCZ was able to put out these products.
Today we are taking a look at some of OCZ's fastest memory on the market. First off we have the AMD Athlon 64's pride and joy, PC4800 DDR SDRAM with the branding "EL Platinum Limited Edition". After this we also have the Pentium 4's ultimate companion - low latency DDR-2 SDRAM at 667MHz with the branding "EL Gold Edition".
Just how do they stack up? Let's take a look and see as we take a quick look at the modules, how well they overclock and how DDR fairs against DDR-2.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives