We all know by now who OCZ are and what they offer. OCZ have been one of the biggest names in extreme overclocking products for quite some time now. They base their products around pure performance, enthusiasts and overclocking artists. Most of us know them for their memory products, but OCZ has branched out further than this since their humble beginnings of just coolers and thermal paste.
We have been privy to quite a few OCZ products, some have been good, some have made us wonder why they were ever released and some have just made us want to bow down to the expertise and shier amazement that OCZ was able to put out these products.
Today we are taking a look at some of OCZ's fastest memory on the market. First off we have the AMD Athlon 64's pride and joy, PC4800 DDR SDRAM with the branding "EL Platinum Limited Edition". After this we also have the Pentium 4's ultimate companion - low latency DDR-2 SDRAM at 667MHz with the branding "EL Gold Edition".
Just how do they stack up? Let's take a look and see as we take a quick look at the modules, how well they overclock and how DDR fairs against DDR-2.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- MIT students build Jetson TK1 racecars for final assignment
- HBO Now comes to Roku
- Facebook expanding Like button feature with 'Reactions'
- Fallout 4 PC requirements revealed
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent