Version and / or Patch Used: 1.0
Timedemo or Level Used: Arithon Battlefield 2 Benchmark
Developer Homepage: http://www.eagames.com
Product Homepage: http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/home.jsp
One of the latest games to hit our screens, Battlefield 2 offers some intense mapping and polygon rendering. Arithon have put together a useful in-game demo and have provided all the necessary scripting to run it as a timedemo. We ran through it three times and averaged out the results.
Considering that the Radeon X800 managed scores that were ten to twenty times greater than the GeForce 6100, it's fair to say that you really need a dedicated graphics card with beefy 3D rendering to give this game a good run. It was a brave attempt, but no cigar.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Street Fighter V now ready for pre-load on PSN and Steam in NA
- Far Cry: Primal's story isn't linear, tied to building up your village
- This rugged Chromebook can be dropped from 2 feet off the ground
- Sony is bringing Crash Bandicoot back, says NECA exec
- Massive SSD's could be on the horizon with Micron's new 3D NAND tech
- Help choosing a motherboard
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives