The slight power and temperature reductions coupled with microcode enhancement could lead to a large power window, allowing for better Turbo activity in certain scenarios. We can see the change in the Resident Evil 6 benchmark, and perhaps even the GTA:V benchmark, where the new BIOS version actually performs quite well.
Rise of the Tomb Raider and Ashes of the Singularity: Escalation play well with the 6950X, in regards to the number of cores it has and the fact that it uses a ring bus architecture for inter-core communication. We do see that Ashes enjoys the core count of the 7900X over that of the 7820X, revealing that the bottleneck to the game is the GTX 1080 Ti.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Intel Core i7-7820X X-Series Skylake-X 8C/16T CPU retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Intel® Core™ i7-7820X Processor retails for £605.00 at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect