For the K68, the CUE software is not all that expansive, but it does cover everything a gamer would need. The first tab in the software is labeled default, but this is where profiles are created. Currently, only the default profile is available, but you can create as many as you like. Click on the plus sign, name it, and it is ready to be programmed in the various other tabs. You can also import, export, and delete profiles from this tab. At the bottom, we find ways to link a profile to a program, use an icon, a background image, and adjust transparency for each profile tab you create.
The Actions menu is where you can set up Macro commands, and this is relatively straightforward to do. The first thing is to hit the plus sign, create the tab, and then rename it. You can then select any key highlighted in red to the right. Once that is done, you move to the bottom and use the macro recording software with many options to program custom commands, but there is a drop-down menu there for remapping, timers, media, disabling the key, and profile switching.
Lighting of the K68 may be limited to red, but that does not mean Corsair doesn't offer anything fun. While static color is the default, you can add effects to suit your needs as well. While you can choose one of the seven preset modes, you can also customize what lights are on and off too. In the various modes, you can also address speed, opacity, and duration.
The performance tab offers a bit less than we thought it would. The only thing we can find to change in this section is what is functioning while the Windows Lock is active. There is nothing about addressing the polling rate, roll over mode, which is set to NKRO by default, or anything of that nature here.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Corsair K68 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Corsair K68 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Corsair K68 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Inside the K68]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes