Logitech M720 Mouse
Looking at the left side of the M720, we see a stubby mouse with a tall top to it. The mouse has a rubberized coating applied to the top, while the bottom section is white to match the keyboard. We also located three buttons, the front two used for page forward and page back functions.
The third button on the left side is how one goes about swapping what device is being controlled. Just like the white buttons on the keyboard, this allows you to switch between devices quickly.
From the back, we can see the contoured shape of both sides, which lends to a comfortable feel to the M720. Logitech places their name on the heel, and the lower white section is raised to add more contrast to the device as it sits on the desk. Just because it is for work doesn't mean it can't look cool.
There is much less going on with the right side of this mouse, but it is still rubber coated, which ensures grip will always be had.
The front of the mouse has a taller while lower section too, and the main buttons come right down to it, and are cut blunt at the front edge. These buttons wrap the scroll wheel and give the M720 a clean and sophisticated look.
On the top of the M720, there is a metal scroll wheel, which can scroll forward and back, but also tilts to the right and the left. On top of that, if you do not care for the segmented feel of the wheel, press the large button behind it, and the wheel spins freely in Hyperfast mode.
Under the M720 we find there to be three PTFE feet that the mouse glides upon. The eye of the optical sensor is shifted back and to the left, with a power switch located on the side of it.
The lower portion of the bottom of the M720 is a large cover for the battery compartment. This time, there is only a single battery, an AA, which is also shipped with a tab in place to break the connection and keep the battery life intact until it is first used.
When it comes to the daily uses of the MK850, this is all you have to deal with. No wires are congesting the desk or tangling with other things. While not backlit, either device, the lock, and battery LEDs are white, and so are the pairing button LEDs.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Logitech MK850 Performance Mouse & Keyboard Combo retails for $XXX at Amazon.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging, Accessories, and Documentation]
- Page 3 [Logitech K850 Keyboard]
- Page 4 [Logitech M720 Mouse]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild looks GLORIOUS in 1080p 60FPS
- Xbox One X day one 'Scorpio Edition' console teased
- Galaxy Note 8 might rock next-gen Qualcomm camera tech
- ASUS STRIX Vega 64 trades blows with reference Vega 64
- AMD addresses Radeon RX Vega pricing, stock issues
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes