System IO Benchmarks
ixChariot Network Throughput:
ASUS's X299 Deluxe offers excellent SATA and M.2 performance. Networking performance was excellent as well, although we weren't able to test the Wireless AD because we don't have a Wireless AD device to test it with.
Audio RMAA 5.5:
I disable all audio features, set the correct bitrates, and then test the audio with a loopback test.
Sound Judgment by Ear: Excellent, as most no-frills ALC1220 implementations with solid trace routing offer. There are five ratings for audio: 1. Problems, 2. Okay, 3. Acceptable, 4. Very good, 5. Excellent
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASUS PRIME X299-DELUXE Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X299-Aorus Gaming 9 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASUS X299-Aorus Gaming 9 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASUS X299-Aorus Gaming 9 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [VRM and System Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology