Removing the heat sinks doesn't reveal too much since most of the motherboard is already revealed.
The VRM is in a 4+3 phase configuration. It's controlled by an Intersil ISL95712 PWM which offers 4+3 phase operation with integrated drivers. It offers two integrated drivers on the four phase rail and one on the three phase rail. To drive the rest of the phases, BIOSTAR uses three ISL6625A drivers, which are labeled "5AZ". Each phase uses a dual N-Channel MOSFET so that you won't see discrete high-side and low-side MOSFETs. Instead, you get a single package. The Nikos (UNKIC) PK612DZ are the dual N-Channel MOSFFETs; they are rated for roughly 50A.
Two Sinopower N-Channel MOSFETs are driven by a single phase Richtek PWM with an integrated driver, providing enough power for two memory DIMMs.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Splatoon 2 sells 670,995 copies in 3 days in Japan
- AMD shares rise 8% riding Ryzen and GPU excitement
- USB 3.2 announced, packs double the bandwidth of USB 3.1
- India bans autonomous cars to protect against job losses
- Colorful iGame GTX 1080 Ti Kudan rocks MASSIVE cooler
- Alphacool Eiswand External CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology