Hardware & Documentation
In the bag of hardware, we find what we see here. There are thumbscrews used to securely mount the hard drives in the cage, there are nine brass standoffs, and FSP also includes a socket to drive them in. The eight odd shaped screws are not addressed in the manual, so we do not know why they are here, but the hex-head screws are to be used to mount the motherboard, PSU, and graphics cards.
FSP also wants to make sure that the customer can wire the chassis properly and keep it tidy by providing a set of eight zip-ties. The trio of brackets you see below them is what holds the 2.5" drives in place. These brackets will clip onto the screw holes of the 2.5" drive, and then in the chassis are used on tabs to lock the drive to the steel, without the need for tools.
The manual is basic in its information delivery, but you will find a thorough step-by-step guide for placement of the major components. We do feel that the parts list could have been done better, or at least alluded to what the odd screws were for.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT210]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tomb Raider: native 4K on Xbox One X, high FPS mode
- Age of Empires IV announced
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 845 will debut with the Galaxy S9?
- Sony teases new PlayStation console?
- Final Fantasy XV comes to PC in 2018, NVIDIA optimized
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience