The FSP CMT210 comes shipped inside of a plain cardboard box, with black ink applied to present information. The company name, logo, and the product name are found in the wide black strip on the left, allowing the rest of this panel to be used to display an image of the chassis in front of some dragon art.
The right side panel of the box shows the company and that this chassis has dual USB 3.0 ports on the top, but below the handle is a specifications chart, much like the one we just covered. Under the company information with address, phone number, and where to send emails, we also see the site address at the bottom.
The back of the packaging is used for a large exploded view of the CMT210, but the view is exploded beyond actual capabilities. At the bottom, to the right of the chassis name, each of the eight components of the chassis is described.
The last of the external panels is where FSP offers a list of six features found in this design. They include the mid-tower nature and its superior cooling, four fan locations and the inclusion of 120mm LED fans, seven expansion slots and storage, support for 360mm video cards, 360mm of water cooling clearance, and that there are two USB 3.0 ports. Just above a row of icons, there is a sticker which denotes the chassis color but also has a small sticker in black, denoting the accent color.
The window on the left side of the CMT210 is covered with plastic both inside and outside, and the entire chassis is wrapped in a plastic bag. Once that is done, we see that FSP uses thin Styrofoam caps at the top and bottom, much smaller than we are used to seeing, but still were adequate to deliver this CMT210 to us in superb condition.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [FSP CMT210 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the CMT210]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i3-8350K perf: competes with Core i7-7700K
- Galaxy Note8 will be $425 cheaper if you had the Note7
- Skyrim is awkward to play on PSVR
- HP posts earnings growth for fourth straight quarter
- Final Fantasy XV on PC to get mod support
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience