Supports AMD Athlon 700MHz ~ 1.3GHz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1GHz ~ 1.4GHz @ 266MHz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600 ~ 950MHz @ 200Mhz FSB
VIA KT266 Chipset
VIA VT8233 Southbridge
- Bus Frequency
Alpha EV6 Communication Bus
- Expansion Slots
1 AGP 2x,4x
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
- Special Features
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, multiplier, Vcore and VIO
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New 'Doctor Strange' trailer spends time with villain
- AMD brings Polaris to embedded, the last frontier
- Here are some facts about Google for their 18th birthday
- Germany to Facebook: Stop collecting Whatsapp user data
- OBS Studio adds support for AMD Video Coding Engine
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now