Supports AMD Athlon 700MHz ~ 1.3GHz @ 200Mhz FSB
Supports AMD Athlon 1GHz ~ 1.4GHz @ 266MHz FSB
Supports AMD Duron 600 ~ 950MHz @ 200Mhz FSB
VIA KT266 Chipset
VIA VT8233 Southbridge
- Bus Frequency
Alpha EV6 Communication Bus
- Expansion Slots
1 AGP 2x,4x
- Expansion Ports
1 PS2 Keyboard Port
1 PS2 Mouse Port
6 USB Ports (2 rear accessible, 4 via expansion bracket)
2 Serial Ports
1 Parallel Port
- Special Features
BIOS overclocking control of FSB, multiplier, Vcore and VIO
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter game out now
- NASA provides further details of the ESA's lander crash
- This monster USB hub charges up to 28 devices at once
- League of Legends table top game sets the mood for fun
- Rockstar gets into the Halloween spirit with GTA Online
- CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology (October 2016)
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications