Shuttle is a multi-national company with a strong commitment to customer service. Regional sales offices are located in the United States, Germany, Italy, Poland and Taiwan. Localization plus reliable after sales service and prompt technical support have enabled Shuttle to maintain a strong relationship with its customers including system integrators, VARs, OEMs, ODMs and distribution network.
Shuttle is a leading Taiwan based manufacturer and supplier of computer mainboards and add-in cards. Ever since its establishment in 1983, Shuttle has always been recognized in the international markets for delivering products of the latest technology together with exceptional quality and performance. Today, Shuttle has become one of the largest board manufacturers in the world with sales revenue in excess of US$200 million. Its Shuttle and Spacewalker products have already reached millions of satisfied customers world-wide.
Shuttle's relationship with the AMD K7 processor in the past has been very short. Shuttle's first AMD K7 board was a Slot A based motherboard using the AMD 751 Northbridge and AMD 756 Southbridge. Like most AMD Irongate boards, this one suffered with the GeForce/AGP2x crash issues.
Shuttle's second K7 motherboard was the AK12, a KT133 based motherboard with very ordinary features for a AMD motherboard. With the release of the KT133A chipset, Shuttle released the AK12 rev 3.0 motherboard.
Now with the introduction of the VIA KT266 chipset, Shuttle has introduced a new range of motherboards to try and tempt the end user to lean towards a Shuttle motherboard. Today, Shuttle has given us the AK31 motherboard to test. Lets see how she fares up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Latest News Posts
- Hitman PC minimum and recommended requirements are out
- Mad Catz lays off massive 37% of staff despite great Rockband 4 sales
- 6DoF is coming back with Overlord from Descent co-creators
- Save Over 20% on the World's Smallest First-Person-View Drone
- Raspberry Pi gets experimental GPU acceleration, games now playable
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance