Shuttle is a multi-national company with a strong commitment to customer service. Regional sales offices are located in the United States, Germany, Italy, Poland and Taiwan. Localization plus reliable after sales service and prompt technical support have enabled Shuttle to maintain a strong relationship with its customers including system integrators, VARs, OEMs, ODMs and distribution network.
Shuttle is a leading Taiwan based manufacturer and supplier of computer mainboards and add-in cards. Ever since its establishment in 1983, Shuttle has always been recognized in the international markets for delivering products of the latest technology together with exceptional quality and performance. Today, Shuttle has become one of the largest board manufacturers in the world with sales revenue in excess of US$200 million. Its Shuttle and Spacewalker products have already reached millions of satisfied customers world-wide.
Shuttle's relationship with the AMD K7 processor in the past has been very short. Shuttle's first AMD K7 board was a Slot A based motherboard using the AMD 751 Northbridge and AMD 756 Southbridge. Like most AMD Irongate boards, this one suffered with the GeForce/AGP2x crash issues.
Shuttle's second K7 motherboard was the AK12, a KT133 based motherboard with very ordinary features for a AMD motherboard. With the release of the KT133A chipset, Shuttle released the AK12 rev 3.0 motherboard.
Now with the introduction of the VIA KT266 chipset, Shuttle has introduced a new range of motherboards to try and tempt the end user to lean towards a Shuttle motherboard. Today, Shuttle has given us the AK31 motherboard to test. Lets see how she fares up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox Scorpio announced early to not piss gamers off
- 7nm CPU from AMD in 2019 with 8 threads, just 10W power
- Google tease 'Andromeda' as a merge of Android/Chrome OS
- NVIDIA preparing for GeForce GTX 1050 launch next month
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now