Shuttle is a multi-national company with a strong commitment to customer service. Regional sales offices are located in the United States, Germany, Italy, Poland and Taiwan. Localization plus reliable after sales service and prompt technical support have enabled Shuttle to maintain a strong relationship with its customers including system integrators, VARs, OEMs, ODMs and distribution network.
Shuttle is a leading Taiwan based manufacturer and supplier of computer mainboards and add-in cards. Ever since its establishment in 1983, Shuttle has always been recognized in the international markets for delivering products of the latest technology together with exceptional quality and performance. Today, Shuttle has become one of the largest board manufacturers in the world with sales revenue in excess of US$200 million. Its Shuttle and Spacewalker products have already reached millions of satisfied customers world-wide.
Shuttle's relationship with the AMD K7 processor in the past has been very short. Shuttle's first AMD K7 board was a Slot A based motherboard using the AMD 751 Northbridge and AMD 756 Southbridge. Like most AMD Irongate boards, this one suffered with the GeForce/AGP2x crash issues.
Shuttle's second K7 motherboard was the AK12, a KT133 based motherboard with very ordinary features for a AMD motherboard. With the release of the KT133A chipset, Shuttle released the AK12 rev 3.0 motherboard.
Now with the introduction of the VIA KT266 chipset, Shuttle has introduced a new range of motherboards to try and tempt the end user to lean towards a Shuttle motherboard. Today, Shuttle has given us the AK31 motherboard to test. Lets see how she fares up.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Just Mobile launches 'self-healing' iPhone cases
- BlackBerry could exit phone business if the Priv crashes
- Surface Book has dual-GPU setup with custom 1GB GDDR5 Maxwell GPU
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- Kingwin Power Dock PD-2537U3 Dual-Bay Clone Storage Station Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent