The UEFI on the Fatal1ty B250M Performance is very similar to that found on ASRock's Z270 motherboards. There is even an OC Tweaker section even though the chipset doesn't support CPU overclocking or memory speeds above 2400MHz. You can change the voltage of the components though. The UEFI offers a GUI for fan control or manual input sections if you would like to type in points instead of using a graph.
ASRock's software suite includes AURA RGB LED, APP Charger, XFast LAN, APP Store, and Key Master.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty B250M Performance Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Fatal1ty B250M Performance Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller