The Fatal1ty B250M Performance shows us the goods under the CPU VRM heat sink.
The VRM on this motherboard is a 4+2 phase configuration for the CPU core and iGPU phases. The core phases and the iGPU phases use a dual low-side single high-side configuration. Each phase uses two Sinopower SM4336 and one SM4337 PowerPAKs. The PWM controller is the Intersil ISL95824 4+2 phase PWM controller with two integrated drivers for the main four phases and one for the iGPU rail. Two ISL6625A are used for the CPU core and one for the iGPU to supplement the internal drivers.
An Anpec APW8720 is a single phase PWM with an integrated driver, and it's routed to two sets of power stage components to create a giant single/dual phase VRM which uses Sinopower SM4337 for both the high-side and low-side MOSFETs.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty B250M Performance Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Fatal1ty B250M Performance Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Battlegrounds hits 7 million players, 617K concurrent
- Galaxy Note9 might be able to tell if you're drunk
- The Note8 looks stunning in the new Deep Sea Blue color
- Mario Kart and VR is a match made in heaven
- IBM's new magnetic tape stores 330TB of data
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes