AB350 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued
The Realtek ALC892 is used along with some ELNA audio capacitors for the audio section of this motherboard. The audio section is physically divided from the rest of the motherboard.
The Realtek RTL8111 Gbit NIC is used to provide the LAN port on the rear IO. An ASMedia ASM1543 type-C switch/controller is used to provide the USB 3.1 type-C port on the rear IO.
An ASMedia ASM1061 is used to provide two SATA6Gb/s ports from a single PCI-E 2.0 port. A Realtek RTD2168 produces the VGA port on the rear IO.
A nuvoton NCT6779D is the main SuperIO used on the motherboard and provides fan control and system monitoring as well as the PS/2 port on the rear IO. A nuvoton N76E885A provides RGB LED header support, and a Texas Instruments eFuse ensures the reverse polarity doesn't screw up the motherboard.
The chip labeled 232GG is a driver and receiver chip that provides COM port functions.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming K4 Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and AB350 Gaming K4 Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock AB350 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock AB350 Gaming K4 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Intel Core i3-8350K perf: competes with Core i7-7700K
- Galaxy Note8 will be $425 cheaper if you had the Note7
- Skyrim is awkward to play on PSVR
- HP posts earnings growth for fourth straight quarter
- Final Fantasy XV on PC to get mod support
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience