The mini-ITX motherboard market has always been a niche one, but as the gaming market has expanded, so has the demand for smaller high-performance systems. With newer chipsets integrating so many features, it has become possible to design and produce high-end mini-ITX motherboards with the latest features usually found on larger ATX motherboards.
I had previously reviewed Biostar's Z270 ATX motherboards, but today I will look at their top of the line mini-ITX Z270GTN. Biostar has made a lot of progress in the past few years in regards to producing high-end motherboards with the latest in features and aesthetic appeal.
Let's see if the Z270GTN has what it takes to make it in the high-end mini-ITX market.
The Z270GTN carries many of the latest features such as M.2, U.2, USB 3.0, SATA6Gb/s, and even Intel LAN.
The Z270GTN hasn't hit the market yet.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and Z270GTN Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR Z270GTN Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR Z270GTN Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Square Enix to embrace games as a service business model
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017