SAPPHIRE has tweaked the style of its Radeon RX 580 Nitro+ from the previous-gen RX 480 Nitro+, with the new card being taller, and donning a second PCIe power connector.
The front of the card with the dual-fan cooler and chunky heat sink popping out at the top.
The rear of the card features a stylish backplate, with a BIOS switch at the top.
From the bottom of the card, we can see the chunky heat sink and heat pipes.
SAPPHIRE has some serious heat pipe and heat sink work going on underneath, and the 6+8-pin PCIe power connectors.
The 6+8-pin PCIe power connectors allow the SAPPHIRE Radeon RX 580 Nitro+ to draw up to 300W, for serious overclockers.
The chunky heat sink from the end of the card, where SAPPHIRE placed the PCIe power connectors on the previous-gen RX 480 Nitro+.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Crackdown 3 delayed to 2018
- MediaTek to announce new Helio processors on August 29th
- Huawei reveals the first official Mate 10 teaser
- Nokia flagship is finally here: Meet the Nokia 8
- Final Fantasy XIV subscriptions at all time high
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes