In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis
The front of the 509 starts at the top with a large section of black brushed metal, which includes the front I/O panel and the removable 5.25" bay cover. The rest of the front bezel is covered with dark tinted tempered glass, and we can clearly see the In Win name and logo showing through it off to the right side.
The front I/O panel contains a pair of USB 3.0 ports on either side of the HD Audio jacks which run along the bottom of the brushed metal section. On the right side of that metal section, we find silver buttons for the power and reset of the system.
Since the layout internally is different than most on the market, there is no fan support at the top of the 509, and is why we see an expanse of solid black steel here.
The left side of the 509 is cladded with a sheet of dark tinted tempered glass to match the front, which uses thumbscrews to hold it in place. At the front of the chassis we see the gap which allows airflow into the chassis, and below the glass we see large plastic feet supporting the tower.
The back of the 509 has the rear I/O next to the round mesh area which can be backed with a 120 or 140mm fan. Below those, we see eight gray expansion slot covers, room for the PSU at the bottom, and we also found a pair of thumbscrews holding the right side panel in place.
The right side of the chassis is closed off along the front edge, but we immediately run into a section of hexagonal perforations which allows air to flow out of the right panel. The body lines are tight, and we see a matching pair of feet like what we saw under the glass panel on the other side.
Under the 509, we can see that the feet take up a lot of real estate due to their size, but are pushed out against the sides for the best stability. Currently, the bottoms are plastic, but rubber feet come with the hardware. There is also a removable dust filter for the PSU and optional fan location, which slides out the back for cleaning.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [In Win 509 Full-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the 509]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- ARMS sells over 100,000 copies in Japan in first week
- Titanfall 2 may hit 6K on Xbox One X with 100% GPU usage
- Take-Two relents on singleplayer GTA mods
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller