The X370GT7 looks good in the nude.
Hot damn! That is an expensive VRM; it uses all International Rectifier control and power stage hardware. It starts off with the fully digital IR35201 working in 6+2 phase mode. Four of the six main phases are routed to four IR3599 doublers, which then output to two IR3555.
The IR3555 are International Rectifier's second-generation of 60A fully integrated power stages. They are some of the highest rated power stages on the market. I don't know much about the inductors, but the capacitors are rated 5K. The SOC rail gets two PWM channels, which are then routed to two IR3599, and then to four IR3555M.
An Anpec APW7120 single phase PWM with driver output to two Sinopower SM4377 PowerPAK MOSFETs for a single phase memory VRM.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The BIOSTAR X370GT7 Motherboard retails for $XXX at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The BIOSTAR X370GT7 Motherboard retails for £XXX at Amazon UK.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370GT7 Overview]
- Page 3 [BIOSTAR X370GT7 Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [BIOSTAR X370GT7 Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes