Ubisoft's latest installment in the Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon series is Ghost Recon Wildlands, an open world tactical shooter with some of the best graphics on the market, with Ubisoft Paris using a modified version of the AnvilNext engine.
Rise of the Tomb Raider is one of the best looking games on the market, a truly gorgeous game - and a wonder to benchmark. The team at Crystal Dynamics made a very scalable PC game that plays really well testing graphics cards. We've got DX11 and DX12 results in one here, showing the slight strengths of running DX12 mode.
Far Cry Primal is a game built on the impressive Dunia Engine 2 with wide open, beautiful environments. It might look stunning, but the performance is actually quite good - but most cards will be stressed at 1440p, and especially so at 4K and beyond.
You can buy Far Cry Primal at Amazon.
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor is one of the most graphically intensive games we test, with Monolith using their own Lithtech engine to power the game. When cranked up to maximum detail, it will chew through your GPU and its VRAM like it's nothing.
Metro: Last Light Redux comes from developer 4A Games, making the Redux version of Metro: Last Light the 'definitive' version of the game. Redux had a fresh coat of paint on the already impressive 4A Engine, and it really pushes our GPUs to their limits.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X 11G - The Best! retails for $XXX at Amazon.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Twin Frozr VI Detailed]
- Page 3 [Detailed Look]
- Page 4 [Test System Specs]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Synthetic]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - 1080p]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 1440p]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - 4K]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - 3440x1440]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - DX12]
- Page 11 [Performance Analysis & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Quake Champions frags itself into Early Access on Aug 22
- Battlegrounds updates will soon slow down
- NVIDIA invests in Chinese self-driving truck startup
- Alphacool unveil AMD Radeon RX Vega cooling solutions
- Intel: 8700K is 11% faster than 7700K
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes