ASUS is one of the biggest names in motherboard history. From its humble beginnings of stable, well trusted platforms, to being the head of the overclocking community in my opinion, beating out ABIT, ASUS has managed to keep stability, quality and feature packed boards in line with great overclocking options.
The ASUS P5WD2 motherboard continues on from the P5AD2-E motherboard, designed using the same principals, with a few extra options to add spice to the end-users world.
Overall the amount of features are well balanced with support for Crossfire coming and possibly even SLI. The ASUS P5WD2 motherboard is definitely one to get your hands on from a variety of different angles.
Supports all LGA775 CPU's (Pentium-D and Pentium XE included)
TV and Wireless PCI card for wireless and Multimedia TV Ready
Plenty of good overclocking options
Rather pricey (Most motherboards like this are)
No SLI support yet
- Latest Pricing
The ASUS P5WD2 motherboard is for people who want a premium class motherboard with stacks of options and overclockability and is not for people who want a cheap and basic motherboard.
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Features]
- Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Series]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Battlefield 2]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft 'couldn't focus' enough in order to make a portable Xbox
- Witcher 3 first person mod released, looking good
- Razer opens up the pre-order floodgates for its OSVR headset
- Samsung reportedly working on higher-end 'Odyssey' VR headset
- Pokemon GO developer asks gamers to stop requesting PokeStops and gyms
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- GPU Ugrade killed my NIC
- Cooler Master MasterBox 5 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard