ASUS is one of the biggest names in motherboard history. From its humble beginnings of stable, well trusted platforms, to being the head of the overclocking community in my opinion, beating out ABIT, ASUS has managed to keep stability, quality and feature packed boards in line with great overclocking options.
The ASUS P5WD2 motherboard continues on from the P5AD2-E motherboard, designed using the same principals, with a few extra options to add spice to the end-users world.
Overall the amount of features are well balanced with support for Crossfire coming and possibly even SLI. The ASUS P5WD2 motherboard is definitely one to get your hands on from a variety of different angles.
Supports all LGA775 CPU's (Pentium-D and Pentium XE included)
TV and Wireless PCI card for wireless and Multimedia TV Ready
Plenty of good overclocking options
Rather pricey (Most motherboards like this are)
No SLI support yet
- Latest Pricing
The ASUS P5WD2 motherboard is for people who want a premium class motherboard with stacks of options and overclockability and is not for people who want a cheap and basic motherboard.
Rating - 9 out of 10 and TweakTown's "MUST HAVE" Editors Choice Award
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications]
- Page 3 [Features]
- Page 4 [Features Continued]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup and SiSoft Sandra]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - PCMark05]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - 3DMark Series]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Doom 3]
- Page 9 [Benchmarks - Half Life 2]
- Page 10 [Benchmarks - Battlefield 2]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- Microsoft's Continuum turns Lumia 950s into mobile PC's
- Ubisoft announces Far Cry Primal set in Stone Age, coming 2016
- KitGuru editor in chief apologizes for 'inflammatory' AMD article
- Intel Battery Optimizer Android app now cleans, too
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- PNY releases the Mini-mobile HP v165w USB 2.0 Flash Drive
- The Crew WILD RUN PC CLOSED BETA WILL BE PLAYABLE FROM OCTOBER 15TH TO OCTOBER 19TH 2015
- MLG Announces Broadcast Talent for World Finals in New Orleans
- Patriot Announces New Viper 4 3600MHz Dual-Channel Memory Kit
- Supermicro Launches New 1U TwinPro Fully Redundant, Dual DP Node, SuperServer