Accessories and Documentation
First out of the bag of hardware were these components. There is the AMD top bracket to attach to the Kraken X52 head unit, along with a set of standoffs for AMD only. To the right is the universal Intel backplate, and it is adjustable for various sockets except for LGA2011 and V3 sockets.
At the top, we have the four knurled nuts to mount the head unit, a set of four universal Intel standoffs, and another set specific to LGA2011 and 2011V3 installations. Across the bottom, we have eight long screws to mount the included 120mm fans, a set of sixteen washers, eight small screws to mount the radiator to the chassis, and even another set of long fan screws should you choose to run four fans in total.
Special wiring comes with the Kraken coolers, and these are what you get. At the top is the 9-pin lead which runs out into a SATA connection, a 3-pin fan connection for the motherboard, and it also offers four 4-pin fan power connection so control can be done with the cooler and software. For CAM to control these things, you must also connect the other cable with the Mini-UBS end plugged into the header, and the native USB 2.0 connection, needing to be made to a motherboard header.
The pair of fans here are the Aer P120 fans which sport the model number RF-AP120-FP on the sticker. The fans and seven blades are black, the screw holes have rubber sleeves in them, and the 4-pin connections of the fans are at the end of a sleeved cable.
The manual is pretty much the same for all models of the Kraken coolers, just that this time the images show a dual 120mm radiator in the images. All the instructions and guidance is the same, and it covers everything from beginning to end, leaving nothing to ponder, it is all right there in black and white.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler retails for $150 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler retails for £135 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- GTA V is teaching autonomous cars how to drive
- Twitch plans to rope YouTubers with new tip system
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- HDD is going bad. Best way to transfer to new HDD?
- Phanteks EVOLV MATX Micro-Tower Chassis Review
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops
- EK is releasing Full-Cover water blocks for the ASUS ROG Strix GeForce GTX 1080 Ti