Accessories and Documentation
First out of the bag of hardware were these components. There is the AMD top bracket to attach to the Kraken X52 head unit, along with a set of standoffs for AMD only. To the right is the universal Intel backplate, and it is adjustable for various sockets except for LGA2011 and V3 sockets.
At the top, we have the four knurled nuts to mount the head unit, a set of four universal Intel standoffs, and another set specific to LGA2011 and 2011V3 installations. Across the bottom, we have eight long screws to mount the included 120mm fans, a set of sixteen washers, eight small screws to mount the radiator to the chassis, and even another set of long fan screws should you choose to run four fans in total.
Special wiring comes with the Kraken coolers, and these are what you get. At the top is the 9-pin lead which runs out into a SATA connection, a 3-pin fan connection for the motherboard, and it also offers four 4-pin fan power connection so control can be done with the cooler and software. For CAM to control these things, you must also connect the other cable with the Mini-UBS end plugged into the header, and the native USB 2.0 connection, needing to be made to a motherboard header.
The pair of fans here are the Aer P120 fans which sport the model number RF-AP120-FP on the sticker. The fans and seven blades are black, the screw holes have rubber sleeves in them, and the 4-pin connections of the fans are at the end of a sleeved cable.
The manual is pretty much the same for all models of the Kraken coolers, just that this time the images show a dual 120mm radiator in the images. All the instructions and guidance is the same, and it covers everything from beginning to end, leaving nothing to ponder, it is all right there in black and white.
PRICING: You can find the NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler retails for $150 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler retails for £135 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- MoviePass charges $10 for daily movie screenings
- Google Pixel 2 to feature squeezable frame - Active Edge
- Tencent didn't invest in PUBG studio Bluehole
- Galaxy Note8 will be the first Note with 6GB of RAM
- Amazon Instant Pickup has orders ready in two minutes
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- NETGEAR ReadyNAS 626X 10Gbe NAS Review
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes
- ASUS announces DSL-AC88U router
- Final Fantasy XIV: Online exceeds 10 million players worldwide