Hardware & Documentation
As far as screws are concerned, there are four sets you will need to deal with. There are eight 6-32 screws for the motherboard, and eight M3 screws for mounting 2.5" drives at the top. At the bottom, we see eight thumbscrews for use on the 5.25" bays, and twelve 6-32 screws with large heads for 3.5" drive installation. You will, however, have to dig in the PSU box for mounting screws.
While there are no rules that say you cannot use wire ties to run the wiring tight against the motherboard tray, it is just that zip ties are not provided with the Pure Base 600. This case comes with hook and loop bands, which can be run through parallel holes in the motherboard tray, to group the wiring and run it down in one large group.
The manual for the Pure Base 600 starts with an explanation of the hardware and what it is for, then carries on into the build process. Not only does it show how to install all of the components, but it also shows optional locations for everything so there should be no question left without an image or test to help you through.
In case we were somewhat unclear as to what the cooling options are inside of the case, this pair of pages covers anything on the topic. There is a chart explaining it, there are various layouts shown, and they even address where radiators can be placed, but note that they are all thin radiators.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $89 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! PURE BASE 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £68 at Amazon UK.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- Capcom's 2016 financials outline company's future
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives